I am delighted that wellbeing is now a serious part of the business agenda.
As 602,000 Workers suffering from work-related stress, depression or anxiety (new or longstanding) in 2018/19. And 12.8 million Working days have been lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety. (Labour Force Survey (LFS).
With so much absence being due to anxiety and stress I have been successfully working with organisations, their employees and business owners to change this.
I run workshops for employees to understand stress, anxiety and how to manage their own wellbeing. By identifying negative thought processes and learning how to change them into effective, positive, calming, uplifting thoughts. Which in turn have a positive impact on one’s feelings, behaviours and relationships.
(WORKSHOPS CURRENTLY BEING DELIVERED AS WEBINARS)
Here is an overview of the Wellbeing Workshop:
- Help staff understand anxiety and how to manage stress and maintain wellbeing.
- Demonstrate positive thinking and calming techniques to avoid stress and overwhelm.
- Workbooks for participants which they can work through and take home to continue their self-help.
- Participants come away with understanding of how to think, feel and be better, with clarity, understanding and feeling empowered.
- Coming away with tools and techniques to help themselves.
- Interactive empowerment exercises, which participants can use daily and can include team empowerment exercises for building morale in the workforce.
- The workshops enable participants to identify where they may be going wrong and how to make positive changes in their thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
- In my experience I have found that as individuals make realisations and positive changes personally, it has a direct positive impact on their lives professionally.
- Workshops will be adapted to meet the needs of your team which we will discuss during your consultation.
- Under current circumstances we are covering coping mechanisms, dealing with isolation and returning to work etc to meet the needs of our clients.
The half day workshop has the best results for attendees when followed by a series of 1:1 support sessions. Participants can ask questions, discuss their individual needs & be supported with individual therapy & coaching.
YOUR WELLBEING STRATEGY:
If you don’t already have a mental health and wellbeing designated person, this is something I can support your organisation with.
Putting a consistent wellbeing program in place is the best way to support wellbeing for your team.
Even if they are working from home, in which case they may need more mental & emotional health support, we can provide this service. Supporting you to support your workforce.
Additional support services can be delivered to support your team:
- Relaxation sessions,
- Guided meditations,
- Team Building,
- Emotional Intelligence,
- Self Love
- Body Positivity
- Reiki Healing
- “Ashley was fantastic and the feedback we received on the group session was “it was great!” “it couldn’t have been better” “I liked all of it, it was so good!” Thanks Ashley we hope to work together again soon.” -G.S Social Care Solutions
- Ashley held a Self-Love workshop in February for our colleagues in Burnley & Manchester. Ashley was down-to-earth, professional and a pleasure to work with. The self-love workshop went down great for all those that attended and the feedback was really positive! If you’re wanting to look at new ways to engage employees and build on health and wellbeing in the business, I would 100% recommend you getting in touch with Ashley. -BooHoo Group PLC
- “Before doing this I had a pretty much very negative mindset, Ashley has helped me to see that I’m good at what I do and I can do it regardless of what else is going on and I couldn’t of done this without Ashley. If anyone gets the chance to work with Ashley, I 100% recommend her, she’s fab, she’s kind, she’s caring.” – Becci
- “Our group session on Sunday really helped me!!! Thank you so much for your understanding and the individual time that you gave us all, you are amazing x I’m using my power poses and positive self-talk daily, both have really helped my confidence in myself. Thank you so much “ -Layla
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the training, you was so welcoming, smiled all day and put everyone at ease, I have taken a lot away with me from the day and looking forward to listening to the hypnotherapy tape, which I will give further fed back on I have definitely changed already – for a better me thank you.” – Claire
- “Loved Ashley’s session with me and the other ladies from Mums4Mums UK – implementing self-love and confidence! Was amazing. Wish we had more time! Look forward to our next workshop in the future.” – Mums 4 Mums UK
- “It was a wonderful session with Ashley! I felt like all my issues were being addressed without me having to even say much. I took away lots of tips that have already been REALLY helpful looking forward to experiencing her services again.”
HERE’S AN EXAMPLE OF SOME OF OUR WELBEING WEBINARS:
Understanding stress & anxiety
– Gain understanding of what is happening to you when you experience stress or anxiety.
– Why you are anxious, stressed or panicked.
– How the mind looks for and responds to stress.
Creating your wellness strategy, Q&A
– Guidance on where to start with your wellness strategy
– Prompts for setting your mental health objectives
– Guidance on programming your thoughts, feelings and actions.
– Ask Hypno Mama
Guided Live Hypnotherapy Session – anxiety relief
– Sit back, relax and let Hypno Mama guide you into a wonderful state of relaxation to release unnecessary unwanted tension, stress or anxiety, live in this session.
(Recommend comfortable clothes, quiet uninterrupted space, earphones if necessary and head & neck support for this session.)
Letting go of anxiety – 6 step reframing
– Begin the process of letting go of your anxiety with Hypno Mama’s transformational tool for anxiety healing.
– This session is highly recommended for anxiety sufferers.
– Take away techniques to use at home to recover from stress, anxiety and worries.
Learning to relax & Mental Health Management, Q&A.
– Prompts and guidance for managing your mental health
– Tips for learning to relax and becoming more relaxed
Bringing Wellbeing support to your Team?
To discuss booking your WORKPLACE WELLBEING WORKSHOP or WELLBEING SUPPORT SERVICES, please contact:
ASHLEY O’BRIEN, HYP DIP DNLP, Clinical Hypnotherapy Practitioner & NLP Coach